BSNL give brand name to this service "Free to Home Service", now it is available from May 30, 2016 on PAN India basis.
"BSNL, launched 'Free to Home Service' for its all mobile customers to receive mobile calls on their BSNL landline phones free of cost while at home or in office as per their convenience," BSNL said in a statement.
Here are some benefits from BSNL "Free to Home" service.
- If you are getting poor voice quality inside house or mobile mike problem then you can forward call to your landline.
- If you are not having network coverage in house basement, then you can transfer free BSNL phone calls to your BSNL landline.
- BSNL "Free to Home" call forwarding will also help you to get calls while your mobile is not charged.
- You can talk more without fear of mobile radiation.
There are so many call forwarding options available like
- Always divert phone calls
- Divert phone calls when number busy
- Divert phone calls when out of coverage area
- Divert phone calls if not responding
So BSNL subscribers now can choose any one option to get mobile calls on landline.