Know DCB Bank Balance Enquiry or Account Statement by missed call, dcb bank account statement, dcb sms banking number, scb bank account number, scb bank loan account statement, dccb bank balance enquiry number, dcb bank
Know DCB Bank Balance Enquiry or Account Statement by missed callDCB Bank Ltd. is India's private sector commercial bank. DCB Bank has a network of 310 bank branches and 515 ATMs. DCB Bank is offering products to individuals, small and medium businesses, rural banking and mid corporate across the DCB Bank branch network.
If you have an account with DCB Bank and want to know account balance, mini statement and other information by SMS then you are on right place.
As you know now a day’s banking is very easier than before, now you can do DCB bank balance enquiry by missed call, also you can get mini statement by using this facility. This service is not just free, it can be used from any mobile handset and does not require a Smartphone or internet connection.
DCB BANK MISSED CALL FACILITY NUMBERs:So if you have DCB Bank account then you should save below numbers now and access your bank account on the way. But keep in mind for using these services, your mobile should be registered with the DCB bank if not registered see below.
- DCB Bank Balance Enquiry Number by missed call: 7506660011
- DCB Bank Mini Statement (last 5 transactions) Number by missed call: 7506660022
- To Request DCB Bank Cheque Book by missed call: 7506660033
- To Request DCB Bank account email statement for last 1 month by missed call: 7506660044
DCB BANK SMS FACILITY:To know SMS keywords just SMS ‘H’ to 9821878789. A list of all SMS service key words will be sent to your registered mobile number. Although few main SMS keywords mentioned below:
- To check your balance BAL
- To get last 5 transaction details STMT
- To request for a cheque book CHQBOOK
- To check status of cheque issued by you STAT (Mention Cheque No.)
- To request for stop cheque STOP (Mention Cheque No.)
- To request stop payment of range of cheques STOPRANGE (Mention First Cheque No.) (Mention Last Cheque No.)
- To get term deposit details TD (Mention Term Deposit No.)
- To seek help on DCB SMS Facility H
How do I register for DCB Bank SMS Banking and Missed call inquiry?
Here are four easy options to register for DCB SMS FACILITY:
- SMS REG to 9821878789 (Applicable if your mobile number is already updated in Bank’s records)
- Call DCB 24-Hour Customer Care at 1800 209 5363 (toll free)
- Update your contact Number through DCB ATM to auto Register for SMS alerts.
- Place your request at any DCB Bank branch
Tags : dcb bank account statement, dcb sms banking number, scb bank account number, scb bank loan account statement, dccb bank balance enquiry number, dcb bank