If you want to download or save any Websites complete URL list then You can save all the links in a notepad file to share or Index them, using webmast
If you want to download a list of URLs from your blog or website then this information is only for you. You don't require any technical background to do this. Just follow simple instructions. So know How to Save All of Your Web Page URL Links Instantly.
Why do you want to download a list of Website URLs?
There may be lots of reasons why webmasters look to download Website URL lists. You can save all the website URLs and paste them into Google Webmaster, Bing Webmaster, and Yandex Webmaster.
How to Download? -
Here are simple steps to download the URL list / How to Create a URL File -
- You can visit any Sitemap generator website and Just enter your domain name.
- Wait for a few minutes to crawl your website.
- Now download this sitemap.xml file to your computer.
- Open the sitemap.xml file using any browser or Notepad++
- Now copy the full sitemap, and paste it into Excel without any format.
Now select all the URLs and click on the "Short A to Z" function. Now you will see that all the URLs are listed on one side.
Now you can remove junk code from your excel, and keep only URLs.
Please note - Some Sitemap generator websites do not provide complete URLs so find the website which can download the full sitemap if you have 500+ URLs. there are lots of Best free sitemap generator websites which you can find on Google.